Now any business that produces large volumes of high-resolution output, such as advertising agencies, graphic design shops, marketing communications firms, photography studios, medical imaging applications and countless others, can keep more of their business-critical print jobs in-house thanks to the Phaser 7800 colour printer’s unbeatable state-of-the-art technologies.
With the winning combination of consistently superior image quality and professional-level colour-matching technologies, no other A3 paper size colour printer gives creative professionals the freedom to produce more customer-facing collateral in-house.
- True 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Up to 45 pages per minute print speed, colour or black and white
- No-compromise PhaserMatch® 5.0 colour matching calibration, including PhaserMeter® spectrophotometer powered by X-Rite
- Output sizes from 88 x 99 mm to 320 x 1,219 mm
- Handles media from 75–350 gsm (prints two-sided on weights up to 300gsm with optional Extra Heavy Duty Media kit)
- Automatic two-sided printing standard
- Advanced touch screen interface
- Stacking, stapling, hole punching, v-folding and booklet making options
- CentreWare® Internet Services printer management
What are the features of the XMPie uDirect Studio LE Graphics Package?
XMPie uDirect Studio LE allows graphic designers to produce high-impact, high-value variable-data marketing materials in a cost-effective way. It's also easy to use with an efficient workflow solution, allowing XMPie uDirect Studio files to be printed directly to the Phaser 7800 printer without having to create a pdf file.
The low cost and ease-of-use of XMPie uDirect Studio LE enables you to target existing customers, encouraging them to enter or expand their activity in the lucrative graphic communications market. They can produce personalised direct mail collateral, sales proposals and point of sales signage easily and effectively.