Customer Question & Answers
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Our printer experts are here to help!
Ask a Question
- will this connect to a Xerox Phaser 6280?
Hi, Yes you can use this USB cable with the Xerox Phaser 6280.
- can this cable connect my Macbook Pro to Brother MFC9330 CDW printer?
Yes, this cable should be able to connect your Brother MFC9330CDW to your MacBook Pro as long as your MacBook has a USB port.
- Will this cable be compatible in connecting an Apple Mac to Brother HL-1110 A4 Mono Laser Printer?
Yes, this will be perfect to connect the two together, just be sure to check the 1.8 metre length is long enough. We also provide 3 metre and 5 metre USB cables if necessary.
- will this work conecting a brother HL-5140 to my PC?
The Brother HL-5140 (HL5140ZU1) is a USB compatible printer and the USB 2.0 Cable (1.8 Metre) (usbcable) will be able to connect the printer to a PC.
- Do you sell a longer USB cable than this one?
We also sell a 3m USB cable and a 5m USB cable.
- We have a very old cable and believe it's a USB 1.1. Is there any benefit to getting a USB 2.0?
A USB 2.0 Cable is much faster than a USB 1.1 Cable. The data transfer rate is much quicker so we would advise you to upgrade your cable.