What Is A Wireless All In One Printer?
An all in one (or multifunction) wireless printer is without question one of the most versatile, reliable, convenient and economical printing products on the market today.
Offering both wireless printing over a network and all in one functionality, usually including scanning and copying functions as well as printing, an all in one printer is the Swiss army tool of printers.
Wireless multifunction printers are designed with convenience at their core, a trait which makes them a mainstay of the average small office throughout the UK.
Best Wireless All In One Printers
A reliable, fast, and fairly compact wireless all in one laser printer, with Google Cloud Print built in;
- • Printing, scanning, copying, and faxing all in one, with high quality 1200x600 dpi scanning
- • Wireless connectivity through a network connection, Google Cloud Print, and Lexmark Mobile Printing
- • Printing speeds of up to 30ppm in colour and monochrome
An office-ready, professional standard all in one laser printer with multiple wireless printing possibilities
- • Printing, scanning, copying, and faxing functionality in one machine
- • Wireless printing possible through network connections, Google Cloud Print and AirPrint
- • Printing speeds of up to 35ppm in both monochrome and colour
A small format A4 colour inkjet printer with wireless printing and all in one functionality – perfect for small spaces
- • Despite its small size, this printer has printing, scanning, copying, and faxing functionality
- • Print wirelessly over a shared network or from smartphones and tablets using the Epson iPrint app or AirPrint
- • Printing speeds of 33ppm in monochrome and 18ppm in colour
Why Choose A Wireless Multifunction Printer?
Wireless multifunction printers are always in demand, owing mainly to their attractive up-front affordability and economic running costs.
But aside from the obvious financial benefits, an MFP with low running costs is also a popular choice thanks to it amalgamating four key functions into a single package – printing, scanning, copying and faxing. This combined functionality makes it the perfect office device.
These compact products go practically unnoticed in the typical office, but despite their diminutive size some of the models we stock have the capacity to hold over 2000 sheets of paper.
All the choice you need
Our selection of high quality wireless multifunction printers offer impressive connectivity options such as WiFi, USB ports, AirPrint and more, enabling you to use your printer from your smartphone or tablet, making your wireless multifunction printer extremely accessible.
We have an array of wireless multifunction printers which can print in A3 and/or A4 in colour or black and white, and our range includes inkjet and laser options.
If you are considering an all in one WiFi printer for your business or home office but aren’t sure which one is right for you, then contact us today and talk to one of our helpful printer experts.