Terms & Conditions
printerland.co.uk terms of sale
Printerland Terms & Conditions
The following Terms and conditions comply with:
THE CONSUMER CONTRACT REGULATIONS 2014
Should you require further information on the above regulations prior to purchase, you will find more information available in other formats and languages on request from https://www.gov.uk/
General Conditions of Sale
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- We reserve the right, at our discretion, to refuse to supply goods you order.
- Images are used for illustration purposes only.
- By clicking the ‘Place Order’ button after selecting your payment method you are offering to buy the goods at the price stated subject to our terms and conditions.
- Payment is accepted by Visa, MasterCard, Switch, Delta, Visa Debit, American Express, BACS, CHAPS, PayPal, Amazon Payments and cheque and must be received prior to delivery of goods. Accounts are available for Government Bodies and Educational Establishments.
- Printerland.co.uk has introduced new security measures into its online payment process. 3D Secure is a new method of increasing online security. Depending on the card you've chosen to use, when you click Proceed you may be asked by your card issuer for further authentication.
- All products remain the property of Printerland.co.uk until the later of (a) the payment being received in full or (b) the goods being delivered to you.
- All prices exclude VAT, Printerland reserves the right to change prices. All goods are subject to availability. If we do not supply the goods we will refund any money already paid. We will not be liable for compensation or damages if we do not supply the goods.
- The price for the goods will be stipulated at the time when you place your order. We are entitled to make adjustments to the price to take account of any increase in our suppliers' price or if due to an error or omission the price published for the goods on our web site is incorrect. We will inform you of the correct Price and give you the option to cancel your order.
- We only accept payments from UK registered cards
- Free next business day delivery is available on all orders where the value of the order excluding VAT is £125.00 or above, UK Mainland only. All other UK Mainland only orders will be subject to a £6.50 + VAT delivery charge.
- No guarantees are given for next day delivery. However, our mission is to achieve this where possible.
- If an item is only available on our standard delivery service of 5-7 days or out of stock we will inform you and give you the option to wait for delivery, choose a replacement product or cancel your order.
- Claims for damage, non-functionality, non-receipt and mis-shipping must be made in writing within 3 working days of receipt of the goods.
- Please note, we are always charged a levy by the courier if an area of sea is crossed. For our full list of delivery charges please click the following link: Delivery Charges
- Our couriers will deliver to the ground floor level, as close as possible to the building threshold only. Extra charges will be payable for a delivery with difficult access, e.g above or below ground floor and where two or more people are required.
- You will be responsible for the goods once delivery is made or delayed by you at delivery.
- We can only deliver to the card registered address for your first order, subsequent orders may go to an alternative address.
- Deliveries are an all-day service between the hours of 8am - 6pm and someone will be required to be present in order to sign for the goods.
- Where there are multiple items on one order, the order may be shipped in more than one part. Tracking information is sent on the morning of delivery with an indication of the delivery agent for each part.
- The competitor must have the identical product in stock and available immediately to the general public.
- The competitors product price must include any charges for next day delivery.
- Offer does not include stock based outside of the UK.
- Offer does not apply to special order items, special offers, cash-backs, display models, clearance sales, refurbished printers, typographical errors and exclusive or limited quantity items.
- We reserve the right to ask for written proof of a competitors offer before we beat the price.
- The price promise cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Any price match will be limited to one unit per customer within a 30 day period.
- Price matches must be agreed prior to the purchase being made.
- Printerland cannot match the price where a manufacturer or distributor sells directly to the public.
- Where special offers provided by Printerland and/or the manufacturer applies, the competitor must also be providing the same offer/s for the price match to be valid.
Suitability of Goods
We do not warrant the suitability of goods for a particular purpose, and you should check specifications and suitability with appropriate manufacturers before ordering.
Goods are not sold on a trial basis.
As a result of continuing product development the specification or design of goods may vary.
In most cases a call to the manufacturer will resolve any technical issues you may have with the goods, you may be offered a replacement or repair under the terms of your warranty.
If you wish to return faulty goods for a refund or replacement you must first call our Customer services Department on 0800 995 1992 to discuss your request.
Business users: The return of goods is entirely at our discretion. Business users will be charged an administration charge of 20% and the original carriage charge.Consumers: If within 14 working days starting the day after delivery of receiving the goods you wish to return them and cancel your order, you should call our Customer Services Department on 0800 995 1992 and you must confirm your request in writing or another durable medium including letter, fax or email. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. We aim to respond to all email enquiries within 24 hours. A phone call only is not enough.
We can only accept the return of goods providing the goods are complete with all relevant packaging in an unused condition or in the condition in which they were received. A full refund will be given as soon as possible or within 30 days. You are responsible for the return carriage and insurance of the goods back to ourselves.
Any goods returned to us without prior authorisation or which are not in the condition set out above will be rejected and returned to you at your cost.
We are legally obliged to return your money within 30 days the latest. However, should you fail to return the goods after a full refund we can charge you the direct costs of recovery and offset the amount against the refund due.
If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason un-enforceable then that provision shall be excluded and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions.
Any disputes not resolved by the normal complaints procedure will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England & Wales under English Law.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice to you.
Our Registered details are as follows:
Computer Risk Management Limited
Registered in England and Wales
6 Edward Court,
Altrincham Business Park,
Tel: 0800 840 1992
Fax: 0161 929 4089
Established January 1993
Company Reg. No. 2783851
VAT Reg. No. 603 3530 84