Need toner cartridges for your Xerox Phaser 8500 colour printer? We have a full range of supplies to keep your printer running smoothly, all backed by our lowest price promise.
The Phaser 8500 is in fact a solid ink printer so you’ll need solid ink cubes rather than toner cartridges. We sell these in packs of 3 for the three colours and black, and we also sell packs of 6 black cubes. Yields for the 3 packs and 6 packs are 3,000 and 6,000 pages respectively.We also stock the other consumables you’ll need for your printer, including replacement waste trays, standard easy-to-fit maintenance kits and a cleaning kit to keep your printer in optimal condition.
The solid ink difference
Today’s businesses need print technology that is low cost, fast and environmentally sustainable. Solid ink ticks all of those boxes. See how solid ink cubes or sticks compare to toner cartridges:
• Price: The solid ink used in your Phaser 8500 is priced cheaper than toner cartridges used in other printers. The cost per page and long term total cost of ownership is therefore lower.
• Print speed: Solid ink printers compete with laser printers in terms of speed. The Phaser 8500 can produce its first colour page in 6 seconds or less, and subsequent pages at 24 ppm after that.
• Print quality: Solid ink produces exceptional prints, handling both text and images with beautiful clarity. Toner cartridges by contrast handle text perfectly but many laser printers, particularly at the cheaper end of the market, produce only average quality images.
• Media: Your Phaser 8500 can print on a huge range of media including paper (of all qualities), envelopes, labels, cover stock, postcards, business cards, trifold brochures, transparencies and much more. Some laser printers struggle to print on particular media types.
• Leaks and spills: You don’t get the same leaks and spills with solid ink technology that can happen with toner cartridges in a laser printer.
• Permanence: The permanence of images produced by solid ink technology has been shown to be comparable to prints generated by a laser printer in tests.
All-in-all, the solid ink technology used by the Phaser 8500 offers a wealth of cost saving, productivity and environmental benefits over toner cartridges – and our low cost consumables help to drive down your printing costs even further.