1. Instant Ink sign up required. Instant Ink not available in all countries. Subject to monthly page limit of plan selected. Must complete Instant Ink signup within 7 days of setting up the printer with the HP-recommended setup process as indicated in the instructions that came with your printer. Unless service is cancelled within the promotional period online at www.hpinstantink.com, a monthly service fee, based on your current service plan, plus tax and overage fees will be charged to your credit/debit card. Customer will be charged for any overage fees and applicable taxes at the end of each month in the promotional period. Use of in-box ink or toner cartridge is included in period of offer. One offer redeemable per printer. Included months offer with Instant Ink subject to change after 31.10.2021. Offer cannot be redeemed for cash. Setup Offer may be combined with other offers; see terms and conditions of the other offer for more details. Requires a valid credit/debit card, an email address, and Internet connection to printer. See additional offer information available during online signup process. For service details, see www.hpinstantink.com.
2. Additional 1-year HP Warranty is provided with HP+ in addition to 1-year standard HP Warranty. Refer to the documentation in the printer box for further information on HP warranty. HP Warranty benefits apply in addition to any statutory rights provided under applicable consumer protection laws related to non-conformity of goods with the contract of sale. Such consumer statutory rights are not limited or affected in any manner by the HP Warranty. See: https://support.hp.com/gb-en/document/c03922002?openCLC=true
2. Up to 3yrs HP Warranty in total, subject to activation of HP+ at set up and online registration. Three years consist of: (1) one year standard HP warranty; (2) one year extra HP warranty through HP+ activation at setup; and (3) one year bonus HP warranty through separate online registration, which must be completed at www.hp.com/eu/bonuswarranty/ within 60 days of printer purchase. Refer to the documentation in the printer box for further information on HP warranty. HP Warranty benefits apply in addition to any statutory rights provided under applicable consumer protection laws related to non-conformity of goods with the contract of sale. Such consumer statutory rights are not limited or affected in any manner by the HP Warranty. See: https://support.hp.com/gb-en/document/c03922002?openCLC=true
3. Choose to activate HP+ at printer set up, for the life of the printer. Requires uninterrupted internet connection, set up of an HP account and use of Original HP Supplies.
5. Requires the HP Smart app download. For details on local printing requirements see www.hp.com/go/mobileprinting. Certain features/software are available in English language only, and differ between desktop and mobile applications. Instant Ink subscription may be required. Instant Ink not available in all countries. See details at www.hpinstantink.com. Internet access required and must be purchased separately. HP account required for full functionality. List of supported operating systems available in app stores. Fax capabilities are for sending a fax only. After 24 months, monthly fee applies to continue advanced features with HP Smart Advance. Smart Advance is not available in all countries. For more information, see www.hpsmart.com.
8. See additional details at https://www8.hp.com/us/en/hp-information/sustainable-impact. Investment includes NGO partnerships targeted to protect forests, improve responsible forest management and help develop Science Based Targets (SBT) for responsible management of forests.