FREE CARTRIDGE RETURN
The return process is simple:
1. Place the used cartridge in the bag of the new cartridge and seal the bag with tape.
2. Package the used cartridge between the caps in the box of the new cartridge and seal the box with tape.
3. Download and print the return label on an A4 (please use a laser printer) and fold the A4 double (A5).
4. Print your full company name and address on the return label.
5. If you are returning multiple items, print one label for each cartridge and pack the cartridges individually.
6. Stick the paper on the box with tape with the return address showing up.
7. Return the box free of charge by post.
Only authorized Xerox return labels will be accepted (distributed via Xerox or printed from the web). Customers may be charged for use of unauthorized return labels or returning items that are not within this recycling programme.
One Xerox return label must be affixed to each individual carton(1 LABEL PER CARTON).
Thank you for your participation in the Green World Alliance Program!