Xerox Phaser 6500N in More Detail
The right solution for today’s pace of business. Your busy workteam needs a value-packed colour device that gets the job done with the rare combination of outstanding print quality, unparalleled simplicity, and day-in, day-out dependability.
Introducing the Phaser 6500 and WorkCentre 6505.
The Phaser 6500 colour printer and WorkCentre 6505 colour multifunction printer give your important documents a powerful, colourful boost.
• Outstanding print quality. A print resolution of up to 600 x 600 x 4 dpi makes your printed communications stand out and grab attention.
• True Adobe® PostScript® 3™. Count on consistently precise print jobs with bright, true colours and superior graphics.
• Advanced toner technology. Xerox exclusive EA Toner uses particles engineered for uniform size and shape, producing superior image detail and line definition, and text that’s sharp and clear.
• Always the right colour. Pantone® Colour approved solid-colour simulations and Xerox colour correction technology ensure results that match your expectations.
The Phaser 6500 and WorkCentre 6505 are designed as simple colour devices that support single users and small workteams.
• Print and go. Work quickly with print speeds of up to 23 ppm for colour and black and white.
• More productivity for more people. Connect and go, thanks to built-in networking and seamless compatibility with mixed-user environments, including PC, Macintosh and
• Easy management. With Xerox CentreWare® IS, remote device administration is handled with ease right from your computer’s browser.
• Out of colour toner? Our Run Black feature lets you continue printing with black until you can replace toner.
• Total peace of mind. Standard one-year on-site warranty.
• A perfect fit. Both devices feature a small footprint, which allows for easy integration within your work space, whether on your desk or in a shared location.
• The quiet partner. Engineered for extraquiet operation to minimise impact on busy offices.
All print speeds, running cost calculations and consumable life cycles are MANUFACTURER ESTIMATES based on 5% per page coverage. Images are used for illustration purposes only