- Genuine Original Kyocera Product
- Lowest Price Guaranteed!
- Free Next Day Delivery on orders over £125*
- Return unopened cartridges within 6 months
1.9p per page
- 5,000 pages
1.9p per page
**Page yields are declared by the manufacturer in accordance with ISO/IEC standards or occasionally estimated based on 5% per page coverage. Yields will vary greatly depending on image, area coverage, print mode and environmental conditions.
We stock genuine DV-4 developer units for the Kyocera F-1200 Mono Printer. For many offices, a mono laser remains an essential printer for daily office printing needs, and with its 12ppm print speeds and true 600dpi resolution, the F-1200 is a capable print solution. This developer unit, with its 50,000-page yield, is essential for the smooth transfer of toner to the imaging drum for prints that feature razor sharp text, smooth greyscale and crisp, clear images.
All Kyocera's components are manufactured for high yields, consistency and reliability and professional print results that you simply won't achieve with non-genuine consumables. These printers have the reputation of being the toughest on the market thanks to the long lifespan of their components, and the DV-4 developer unit, with its high page yield, is no exception.
It's tempting to use non-genuine toner cartridges to keep your costs of ownership to a minimum, but aftermarket alternatives are never as cost-effective as they appear:
• Genuine Kyocera toner contains ceramic cleaning beads which keep the developer unit and the imaging drum clean and particle-free for professional print results every time. Non-genuine toners have irregular particles which can clog your machine, causing paper jams and leading to increased printer downtime and more frequent user interventions.
• Non-genuine toners produce prints with ghosting and banding, costing you time, money and productivity.
• Non-genuine toner cartridges are not as reliable as genuine Kyocera consumables and can leak into your printer, damaging your imaging drum and developer unit and compromising the lifespan of these components.
• Kyocera's environmental accreditation covers the printer when used with genuine cartridges. Kyocera cannot guarantee their printers' emissions or sustainability when used with aftermarket alternatives.
For exceptional output, durability, reliability and sustainability, always choose genuine Kyocera printer consumables.
Free next business day delivery is available on all orders over £125.00 + VAT on the UK mainland.
Most items are shipped to you via ‘Next Working Day’ courier service. The cut-off for next working day delivery is 4:30pm. In the event of an item not being available via this service, we will endeavour to contact you at the earliest opportunity.
We also deliver to the Channel Islands, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland and Eire. Areas such as the Scottish Highlands or where a body of water is crossed are subject to a 2-3 working day delivery time.
No guarantees are given for next day delivery. However, our mission is to achieve this where possible.