call us on 0800 840 1992
to find out how much you could save
A cost-per-page you can count on.
In today's economy, everyone is looking for ways to cut costs.
For most companies the ongoing cost of office printing – cost-per-print, routine maintenance and service – is an unexplored opportunity for significant, cumulative savings. PagePack will improve productivity and your company's printing costs.
How does PagePack improve your print environment?
A fixed cost-per-page. In an unmanaged environment, every document printed uses a variable amount of ink or toner. You pay a different price for every print and the costs are unknown. Service calls are unpredictable and so are the charges. With PagePack all your variable expenses are consolidated. You pay a fixed cost-per-page that reduces overall expenditures.
Increase productivity. PagePack also saves on hidden costs, such as staff resources and prevents shortages of consumables,by simplifying ordering and vendor management. With PagePack there's no need to keep an inventory of consumables on hand.You can order them online 24/7.
Free Remote Services. With PagePack Remote Services Platform you get real-time visibility of your Xerox networked devices; MeterAssistant® automates the process of collecting and submitting meter reads for accurate billing, so you pay for what you actually use.
Low Cost Colour - Hybrid Colour Plan
Now with Hybrid Printing plans you can print all the brilliant colour you need whilst keeping in full control of your costs.
If you print a lot of colour, then the Xerox Hybrid Colour Billing for the Xerox ColorQube 8870 printer and Phaser 8860MFP could be for you, significantly reducing your print costs by up to 50%. This billing plan is based on the actual amount of colour used - when you use less colour, you pay less, rather than the one price for a colour page that most people are used to.
We use our technology to deliver these savings to you. Solid ink printers create images by printing tiny pixel dots of black and colour ink on the page. The devices automatically count the number of colour pixels used to produce each printed page, and tally individual pages on three separate meters - Useful (spot colour), Everyday (medium colour coverage) and Expressive (heavy colour pages). So you only pay for the actual amount of colour you print.
Brother's Managed Print Services
With a Brother managed print solution you can gain control of your print costs and save money by introducing a tailored service, designed to fit your unique business.
We know how difficult it is keep on top of your print costs and there is never a single solution to fit each and every workforce. So, Brother has developed a range of simple, flexible options, in a shape and size to suit you and your business.
A printer on Brother’s Managed Print Service is almost identical to one which isn’t but with some added benefits to help you keep control, keep your important documents secure and relieve the hassle of re-ordering consumables.
We’ll take care of ordering, delivery and even recycling of your ink and toner cartridges, so you don’t even have to pick up the phone. And with some clever calculations, we’ll ensure that you don’t receive anything you don’t need, freeing up space and minimising waste.
A range of security features included on Brother printers ensures peace of mind leaving you safe in the knowledge that your important documents remain safe and confidential at all times. Follow-me printing and secure print release are just a sample of the accredited security features on hand.
What’s more, you no longer need to worry about downtime with your printer whilst waiting around for costly repairs. Constant support and quick response means downtime is kept to a minimum so you can continue uninterrupted and improve your efficiency without having to worry about your print fleet.
A handy web portal is available at your fingertips where you find a full breakdown of your how much you are paying and where, so there’s no hidden charges or surprises…. well, apart from the chance to save up to 30% on your printing costs.
Brother takes its environmental responsibilities seriously and with its FREEPOST return service, recycling your printer supplies has never been easier or more efficient.
The in-box returns process ensures absolutely none of your brother toners goes to landfill. What's more Brother will ensure you never run low on toner again. The full service from delivering and recycling your supplies ensures responsible disposal of all your empty cartidges whilst keeping waste and storage space to an absolute minimum.
For more information on Brother's Managed Print Services, call our Printer Experts on
0800 840 1992
Let us assess your printing environment and make proposals to improve efficiency and reduce costs. Epson’s print managed service is a tailored service that can provide you with printers, scanners and supplies that meet your requirements.
Epson works in conjunction with its resellers and service partners to provide the expertise and day to day management of your print environment, enabling you to focus more time on your business. Because each customer situation is unique, Epson’s proposal is bespoke and designed to address your specific situation and needs.
Epson’s Print Managed Service proposal can include:
- Spreading the cost of hardware, supplies and service over your contract period
- Monthly ‘click-charge’ service, which means you only pay for what you print
- Automatic supply of consumables when required
- Consolidated invoicing and management reporting Finance benefits
- Savings in administration time and costs with automatic toner delivery and consolidated invoicing
- Reduced capital costs as you only pay for toner as/when used
- Increased control – costs more visible making budgeting easier and identifying potential areas for further cost savings
- Overall print cost savings by maximising your print fleet efficiency User benefits
- Replacement toner automatically sent when toner is low, avoiding printer down-time
- Printer optimised to specific requirements
- Minimum printer down-time with on-site service throughout the contract duration
- Options for confidential printing with Epson Print Authentication
- High quality print output with Epson laser printers and genuine Epson toner IT benefits
- Frees up IT resource to cover other activities
- Increased control with management reporting available on print usage and costs
- Increased efficiency of printer fleet
KYOprint is an award-winning managed print service which can save you money! Managing your print in house can be time consuming and expensive. KYOprint Packs are an innovative solution that eliminates the every day headaches you face managing your printers and MFPs. One simple transaction gives you access to our award winning all inclusive print as you go solution.
- With a KYOprint Pack, there are no hidden charges. Each pack entitles you to print or copy a specific number of pages* and includes all the associated costs.
- The KYOprint Pack is a simple and flexible scheme:
- No print volume restrictions**
- No unexpected bills
- Only pay for what you print What's included with a KYOprint Pack?
- Access to the entire Kyocera award winning portfolio of printers and MFP's
- A machine configuration tailored to your exact specification
- Site survey carried out by Kyocera qualified support staff
- Delivery and basic installation
- 24 hour web support
- UK based telephone support
- Access to over 500 qualified Kyocera engineers
- 8 hour response time
- Remote monitoring
- Automated critical alerts
- Automated toner low alert
- All spares and toner*