Xerox Workcentre 6505DN in More Detail
The right solution for today’s pace of business. Your busy workteamneeds a value-packed colour device that gets the job done with the rarecombination of outstanding print quality, unparalleled simplicity, andday-in, day-out dependability.
Introducing the Phaser 6500 and WorkCentre 6505.
The Phaser 6500 colour printer and WorkCentre 6505 colour multifunctionprinter give your important documents a powerful, colourful boost.
• Outstanding print quality. A print resolution of up to 600 x 600 x 4dpi makes your printed communications stand out and grab attention.
• True Adobe® PostScript® 3™. Count on consistently precise print jobs with bright, true colours and superior graphics.
• Advanced toner technology. Xerox exclusive EA Toner uses particlesengineered for uniform size and shape, producing superior image detailand line definition, and text that’s sharp and clear.
• Always the right colour. Pantone® Colour approved solid-coloursimulations and Xerox colour correction technology ensure results thatmatch your expectations.
The Phaser 6500 and WorkCentre 6505 are designed as simple colour devices that support single users and small workteams.
• Print and go. Work quickly with print speeds of up to 23 ppm for colour and black and white.
• More productivity for more people. Connect and go, thanks to built-innetworking and seamless compatibility with mixed-user environments,including PC, Macintosh and
• Easy management. With Xerox CentreWare® IS, remote deviceadministration is handled with ease right from your computer’s browser.
• Out of colour toner? Our Run Black feature lets you continue printing with black until you can replace toner.
• Total peace of mind. Standard one-year on-site warranty.
• A perfect fit. Both devices feature a small footprint, which allowsfor easy integration within your work space, whether on your desk or in ashared location.
• The quiet partner. Engineered for extraquiet operation to minimise impact on busy offices.
What's in the Box
Workcentre 6505 Printer
CMYK Starter toner cartridges (1000 pages)
World kit (includes Software and documentation CD Registration card Warranty booklet)