Xerox Workcentre 6015N in More Detail
• High-end print technology. The proven Hi-Q LED print engine is the same breakthrough technology found in some of our higher-end devices used by graphic artists.
• Impressive colour depth. All devices deliver amazing colours and impressive image quality for effective business graphics.
• Unique Xerox EA toner technology. Engineered to give you crisp text and printed images with superior gloss, detail and clarity. Plus, a low fusing temperature helps you conserve electricity. It’s the same high-quality toner used in our graphic arts products.
• Multifunction productivity. The space saving WorkCentre 6015 multifunction printer saves energy and supplies costs by combining the functions of a copier, printer, scanner and fax – all in one device.
• Print graphics with confidence. With ultra-fast processors and large amounts of standard memory, they handle your daily workload – even pages with graphics, photos and charts.
• Affordability. Whether you choose USB or network connectivity, these devices provide real-world print productivity and a host of built-in features.
• Superior performance. Get your projects out fast, with print speeds up to 12 ppm for colour and 15 ppm for black and white.
- Easily configure settings with the bright, back-lit LCD screen’s intuitive menu structure and the front panel’s well placed buttons.
- The 15-sheet automatic document feeder helps process multiple page documents on media sizes from A5 to 216 x 356 mm (6015N and NI).
- The front-side USB port allows users to quickly scan to any standard portable USB memory device.
- Powerful scanning features include Scan to Network, Email or USB memory device with resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi, 24-bit colour / 8-bit greyscale (6015N and NI).
- Copy features include reduce/enlarge of 25% – 400%, Automatic Background Suppression, ID Card Copy and many others.
- Packed with the most common fax capabilities at a speed of 33.6 Kbps (6015N and NI).
What's in the Box
WorkCentre 6015 Colour Multifunction Printer
Software and Documentation (Quick Installation Guide + Quick Use Guide + User Manual)
Starter Toner Cartridge: 500 pages