Xerox Phaser 7800DN (Pagepack) in More Detail
Now any business that produces large volumes of high-resolution output, such as advertising agencies, graphic design shops, marketing communications firms, photography studios, medical imaging applications and countless others, can keep more of their business-critical print jobs in-house thanks to the Phaser 7800 colour printer’s unbeatable state-of-the-art technologies.
With the winning combination of consistently superior image quality and professional-level colour-matching technologies, no other A3 paper size colour printer gives creative professionals the freedom to produce more customer-facing collaterals in-house.
- True 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Up to 45 pages per minute print speed, colour or black and white
- No-compromise PhaserMatch® 5.0 colour matching calibration, including PhaserMeter® spectrophotometer powered by X-Rite
- Output sizes from 88 x 99 mm to 320 x 1,219 mm
- Handles media from 75–350 gsm (prints two-sided on weights up to 300 gsm with optional Extra Heavy Duty Media kit)
- Automatic two-sided printing standard
- Advanced touch screen interface
- Stacking, stapling, hole punching, v-folding and booklet making options
- CentreWare® Internet Services printer management
What's in the Box
Starter Toner Cartridges CMY (6k) K (24k)
Software and Documentation CD (with User Manual Quick Installation Guide and Warranty Statement)