Xerox Phaser 6500DN in More Detail
The right solution for today’s pace of business. Your busy workteamneeds a value-packed colour device that gets the job done with the rarecombination of outstanding print quality, unparalleled simplicity, andday-in, day-out dependability.
Introducing the Phaser 6500 and WorkCentre 6505.
The Phaser 6500 colour printer and WorkCentre 6505 colour multifunctionprinter give your important documents a powerful, colourful boost.
• Outstanding print quality. A print resolution of up to 600 x 600 x 4dpi makes your printed communications stand out and grab attention.
• True Adobe® PostScript® 3™. Count on consistently precise print jobs with bright, true colours and superior graphics.
• Advanced toner technology. Xerox exclusive EA Toner uses particlesengineered for uniform size and shape, producing superior image detailand line definition, and text that’s sharp and clear.
• Always the right colour. Pantone® Colour approved solid-coloursimulations and Xerox colour correction technology ensure results thatmatch your expectations.
The Phaser 6500 and WorkCentre 6505 are designed as simple colour devices that support single users and small workteams.
• Print and go. Work quickly with print speeds of up to 23 ppm for colour and black and white.
• More productivity for more people. Connect and go, thanks to built-innetworking and seamless compatibility with mixed-user environments,including PC, Macintosh and
• Easy management. With Xerox CentreWare® IS, remote deviceadministration is handled with ease right from your computer’s browser.
• Out of colour toner? Our Run Black feature lets you continue printing with black until you can replace toner.
• Total peace of mind. Standard one-year on-site warranty.
• A perfect fit. Both devices feature a small footprint, which allowsfor easy integration within your work space, whether on your desk or in ashared location.
• The quiet partner. Engineered for extraquiet operation to minimise impact on busy offices.
All print speeds, running cost calculations and consumable life cycles are MANUFACTURER ESTIMATES based on 5% per page coverage. Images are used for illustration purposes only