call us on 0800 840 1992
to find out how much you could save
A cost-per-page you can count on.
In today's economy, everyone is looking for ways to cut costs.
For most companies the ongoing cost of office printing – cost-per-print, routinemaintenance and service – is an unexplored opportunity for significant, cumulativesavings. PagePack will improve productivity and your company's printing costs.
How does PagePack improve your print environment?
A fixed cost-per-page. In an unmanaged environment, every document printed uses a variable amount of ink or toner. You paya different price for every print and the costs are unknown. Service calls are unpredictable and so are the charges. With PagePackall your variable expenses are consolidated. You pay a fixed cost-per-page that reduces overall expenditures.
Increase productivity. PagePack also saves on hidden costs, such as staff resources and prevents shortages of consumables,by simplifying ordering and vendor management. With PagePack there's no need to keep an inventory of consumables on hand.You can order themonline 24/7.
Free Remote Services. With PagePack Remote Services Platform you get real-time visibility of your Xerox networkeddevices; MeterAssistant® automates the process of collecting and submitting meter reads for accurate billing, so you pay for whatyou actually use.
Low Cost Colour - Hybrid Colour Plan
Now with Hybrid Printing plans you can print all the briliant colour you need whilst keeping in full control of your costs.
If you print a lot of colour, then the Xerox Hybrid Colour Billing for the Xerox ColorQube 8870 printer and Phaser 8860MFP could be for you, significantly reducing your print costs by up to 50%. This billing plan is based on the actual amount of colour used - when you use less colour, you pay less, rather than the one price for a colour page that most people are used to.
We use our technology to deliver these savings to you. Solid ink printers create images by printing tiny pixel dots of black and colour ink on the page. The devices automatically count the number of colour pixels used to produce each printed page, and tally individual pages on three separate meters - Useful (spot colour), Everyday (medium colour coverage) and Expressive (heavy colour pages). So you only pay for the actual amount of colour you print.
Let us assess your printing environment and make proposals to improve efficiency and reduce costs. Epson’s print managed service is a tailored service that can provide you with printers, scanners and supplies that meet your requirements.
Epson works in conjunction with its resellers and service partners to provide the expertise and day to day management of your print environment, enabling you to focus more time on your business. Because each customer situation is unique, Epson’s proposal is bespoke and designed to address your specific situation and needs.
Epson’s Print Managed Service proposal can include:
- Spreading the cost of hardware, supplies and service over your contract period
- Monthly ‘click-charge’ service, which means you only pay for what you print
- Automatic supply of consumables when required
- Consolidated invoicing and management reportingFinance benefits
- Savings in administration time and costs with automatic toner delivery and consolidated invoicing
- Reduced capital costs as you only pay for toner as/when used
- Increased control – costs more visible making budgeting easier and identifying potential areas for further cost savings
- Overall print cost savings by maximising your print fleet efficiencyUser benefits
- Replacement toner automatically sent when toner is low, avoiding printer down-time
- Printer optimised to specific requirements
- Minimum printer down-time with on-site service throughout the contract duration
- Options for confidential printing with Epson Print Authentication
- High quality print output with Epson laser printers and genuine Epson tonerIT benefits
- Frees up IT resource to cover other activities
- Increased control with management reporting available on print usage and costs
- Increased efficiency of printer fleet